Christmas Party Venue Dublin 2017
So Christmas 2017 is fast approaching and what better restaurant in Dublin to celebrate your Christmas party, than in the atmospheric and festive Brasserie Sixty6. We are a Christmas party venue Dublin whom also open new years eve!
This year, we are currently devising a hearty selection of our best sellers with a seasonal twist alongside some brand new dishes just for you. Our staff will be more than happy to assist you with all your enquiries about hosting your function here, just give us a call. We look forward to celebrating Christmas 2017 with you here at Sixty6…once the snow keeps off that is!!! Please note that on busy days we do require 2.5 hour sittings starting at approximately 12.30pm, 3.30pm, 6.30pm and 9.30pm.
We will also be serving a 3 course lunch menu available before 3pm some days of the week. Please contact us to enquire about this option.
Christmas Party Venue Dublin 2017
We are still developing our menus for 2017, but below you will find years offer which is subject to change in price and content.
3 course set menu €41 – the dishes are still being confirmed but the below menu will be a reasonable example of choice available.
(c) Is suitable for coeliacs
(ca) Is adaptable for coeliacs
- (ca) Smoked chicken caesar salad with crispy bacon, tarragon & croutons
- Kenmare smoked salmon with radish, brown bread mayonnaise, chive & lemon dressing
- (c) Wild mushroom soup with parmesan, truffle oil and pickled envoi
- (c) Crab salad with avacado mousse, beetroot and pink grapefruit
- (c) Confit of duck leg with coconut lentils, spring onions and coriander
Main Courses :
- Lamb Cutlet served with polenta shepherd’s pie, brown cap mushroom and rocket pesto (€5 supplement)
- (ca) Free range rotisserie chicken with smoked bacon, garlic and thyme 1/2 chicken with herb stuffing ball, mashed potato, roasted honey & root vegetables and a rich gravy
- (c) Irish Hereford 9oz rib-eye steak with bearnaise sauce, crisp watercress salad, thick cut fries and pesto rolled greens (€5 supplement)
- (ca) Roast salmon with braised lettuce, potatoes, chorizo, radish, broad beans and avacado
- (c) Roast fillet of cod with baby potatoes, wilted rocket, asparagus, wild mushrooms and lemon cofit
- (ca) Yoghurt and vanilla pannacotta with blueberries & biscotti
- (ca) Red wine poached pear with christmas pudding ice-cream
- Pecan Pie with creme anglaise and chocolate ice-cream
- Peanut Butter Mousse
- Chocolate Sauce & Chocolate ice-cream
Feeling full? Why not try some of our Christmas drinks instead?
- Sixty6 traditional & homemade mulled wine with sugar and spice and all things nice
- Our very own Egg Nog, dont knock it til you try it!
- Apricot brandy liqueur with orange blossom spray topped with prosecco, amaretto and cherry infused ice
Where else would you host your Christmas Party Venue Dublin 2017 ?
Please note that this menu is subject to change & there are a few operating policies which we have in place. This is to ensure a smooth running of the night for you and for us. Christmas at Brasserie Sixty6 is a bustling atmosphere with hundreds of people coming through our doors to celebrate Christmas party venue Dublin 2017 with us.
As with the high demand of parties here, we do require a deposit of €10 per person which secures your reservation. This can be payable by cash, cheque or credit card. Our bar is only a service bar so operating as a cash bar is not possible. As a result your drinks will be added to your tables bill. With parties of 6 or more people, we do add a 12.5% service. This goes 100% towards the staff that served you because of their hard work. Also, we cannot give individual bills to each person at a table, 1 bill per table makes it a lot easier for all of us at this busy time!